Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Few Things I Missed

Jen Here. In my summary blogs I missed a few events of which I have photos. More sweet memories of time with family and friends in the Midwest.Being back in the States is wonderful. I couldn't soak up the beauty of God's creation enough as I felt the amazing summer weather (wasn't very humid compared to HK) and saw gorgeous sunsets each evening. My little sister and I laid out on the trampoline at night watching the stars a few times. Ahh...beautiful. There were so many people I'd like to visit but so little time. One morning I was able to visit some dear friends on the way to Athens. Yay!
Speaking of Athens, my sister and I made a trip to Athens. I love that place. :) The place of my Alma Mater and many fond memories. It's changing but still familiar. I so want one of these bricks. :)
Did I mention we spent quality time together? This picture is not posed. They're both texting! We did get to spend some time at Brenan's for lunch and the Donkey for a quick smoothie. Oh, Athens. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sad I couldn't make this Athens trip with you. BOO. I remember when Donkey opened! And now I am old. There used to be some *extra* Athens blocks up at the Ridges; they may or may not be missed if you borrow one. ahem.

    ReplyDelete